If you or someone you love has been injured due to the neglect of some one or some party then you need a good personal injury attorney to help you sort through the mess of a civil suit. There are certain elements you should look for when shopping around for a personal injury attorney. The very first thing is to look for an attorney who specializes in your need. Our Phoenix Personal Injury Attorneys at Lorona Mead have a variety of categories that consist of sub-specialties to make sure that we fit your needs.
Here is a list of our 13 personal injury categories and how we can best help you:
- Car Accidents: Did you know car insurance companies negotiate on what they will and will not cover? There is no set menu of what insurance companies will give you. Having strong advocates by your side can help increase your compensation needed for those piling medical bills.
- Slip and fall: This is part of a broader category of premises liability. If you are injured on the property then the owners may be held liable for your injuries.
- Truck Accidents: Big rigs or Semi-trucks are driven by everyday people. They get drowsy and distracted just like any other driver. If they are negligent then they should pay.
- Bike Accident: Choosing a different method of transportation should be rewarded and not penalized. Don’t be bullied on the road in a lawsuit.
- Motorcycle Accident: Just because you choose to ride a riskier vehicle does not make you less deserving of just compensation.
- Pedestrian Accident: Pedestrians have the right of way at all crosswalks and pedestrian areas. We can make sure that those responsible take the heat for what they did.
- DUI: This goes without saying. Driving under the influence is wrong. You should not have to deal with injuries from someone’s bad decision.
- Uber Accident: These paid drivers are not always the safest. Uber still requires drivers to have their own insurance. We can help you sort through the insurance companies red tape.
- Lyft Accidents: Like Uber, these drivers aren’t monitored as heavily as they should. They could be drinking or high. With us by your side, you can assure that will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Dog Attacks: Dogs are our best friends, but they can leave some traumatic scars. Dog owners are responsible. Let’s hold them accountable together.
- Premises Liability: There is a silent contract between a property owner and visitor. If that is breached due to injury then they should pay.
- Brain Injury: There is a difference between major injury and catastrophic. A brain injury is life changing. Together we can make sure that whoever is responsible is paying their fair share of changing your life.
- Wrongful Death: No amount of money can bring your loved one back, we know this. But seeking justice for your loved one is priceless.
Our Phoenix Personal Injury Attorneys at Lorona Mead are ready to listen to your story. Call 602-554-0006 or click here to start your journey to success with our professional attorneys at Lorona Mead today.