Phoenix Bus Accident Lawyer
Riding a bus around Phoenix can be a convenient way of travelling through the city and surrounding areas, without the stress associated with driving long distances, or on busy roads. If you tend to be tired while making the journey between home and work, the decision to use public transportation may also be a safety-related one. After all, it is no secret that driver fatigue is a major cause of car accidents. Of course, the risk of being involved in a traffic accident still exists when you are riding the bus, and our expert Phoenix bus accident attorneys are here to help you should that happen.
When you, or a loved one, have been injured while riding a Phoenix bus, a Lorona Mead bus accident attorney can aggressively and determinedly pursue the compensation you are entitled to.
Common Causes of Phoenix Bus Accidents
Bus accidents, in Phoenix and elsewhere in Arizona, can happen for countless reasons but, during our years of experience as bus accident attorneys, we have become aware of some common contributing factors:
- Distracted driving
- Swerving to avoid an obstacle
- Driver losing control of the bus
- Driving at excessive speeds
- Driving while intoxicated
- Texting while driving
- Driver fatigue
- Defective bus parts
Regardless of how the bus accident was caused, your Phoenix bus accident attorney will leave no stone unturned when investigating the circumstances leading up to your injury.
Arizona Bus Accidents – Facts and Statistics
According to official Arizona traffic accident statistics for 2016, bus accidents formed a significant proportion of all accidents in the state. Some of the figures, which our Phoenix bus accident attorney would like to draw your attention to, include the following:
- There were 3,280 buses and taxis registered in Phoenix and across Arizona, out of a total 5,600,000 vehicles
- 11,992, or almost 18% of all traffic accidents in Arizona in 2016, involved buses or trucks
- 26 fatalities resulted from these bus accidents, with an additional 2,802 injuries
Why Should I Instruct a Phoenix Bus Accident Attorney to Handle My Case?
If your injuries are very minor, and you have not suffered any property damage, you may be able to handle your bus accident alone. However, there are some circumstances in which it is strongly recommended that you seek legal representation from an expert Phoenix bus accident attorney.
- If you have suffered serious injuries, you may be entitled to a large settlement and should seek assistance from a Phoenix bus accident attorney who can guide you through the legal process
- When you are facing extensive medical procedures, rehabilitation, therapy, and other treatment which could easily amount to tens of thousands of dollars
- Should you need to go to court to secure the compensation you are entitled to, you should have expert legal counsel on your side to ensure you secure the best possible outcome. Courtrooms can be very intimidating, and there is no need for you to face this alone
To discuss your circumstances with an experienced Phoenix bus accident attorney, call us today on 602-385-6825 for a free initial consultation.