Phoenix Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident, it may be in your best interest to speak to a motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ relies on. A skilled lawyer from Lorona Mead may be able to help you obtain compensation for your injuries.
Evidence Needed in Motorcycle Accident Claims
In order for a motorcycle accident lawyer in Phoenix AZ to prove fault in a motorcycle accident case, certain evidence is needed. Here are different types of evidence that may be required:
- Police Report: If a motorcycle accident caused injuries, police are required to come to the scene and make a report. The report may include detailed information about the accident, such as the people involved in the crash, the location of the accident, and witness contact information. Don’t forget to ask police for a copy of this report.
- Photos: Clear photos are another important piece of evidence a motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ trusts may want to have. If you are able to do so, try to take pictures before you leave the scene of the accident. Focus on details such as damages to your motorcycle, traffic control signals, and roadway surface conditions.
- Witness Statements: If any witnesses were present at the time of the accident, it’s important to get their contact information. A skilled lawyer may be able to contact some witnesses if you are unable to get their information after the crash.
- Medical Records: To prove that you were harmed during the motorcycle accident, you may need to provide your motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ depends on with your medical records. These records may include the severity of your injuries and whether or not they will require future treatments.
- Motorcycle Helmet and Gear: The helmet and gear you wore during the accident may also serve as important evidence. If you were wearing a helmet or other protective clothing while operating a motorcycle, this may help your case; it could support the argument that you are a safe and responsible driver.
Damages Available in Motorcycle Accident Claims
If you were in a motorcycle accident, there may be several types of damages you are entitled to. Here are a few damages your motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ respects may help you recover:
- Medical Bills: Whether these costs are for doctors’ visits or rehabilitation, you may be reimbursed for past and future medical bills.
- Lost Wages: Some injuries may cause you to miss work for a while, resulting in lost wages. A Phoenix motorcycle accident lawyer may help you calculate the amount of wages you lost and obtain compensation for it.
- Pain and Suffering: It’s possible to experience pain and suffering long after you have been treated for your injuries. This type of compensation is intended to show that your suffering is valid.
- Property Damage: If your motorcycle was damaged during the accident, you may get reimbursed for that. Make sure to take photos of the damage and obtain the repair bill from your mechanic.
At our firm, we believe that all drivers should have access to trustworthy legal counsel following an accident. If you were injured because of another driver’s negligence, even if you were operating a motorcycle, you may be able to collect financial damages.
To schedule a free consultation with a dependable motorcycle accident lawyer Phoenix AZ has to offer, contact Lorona Mead at 602-385-6825.