Criminal Lawyer Phoenix AZ
Lorona Mead, a criminal lawyer Phoenix AZ offers, is available to help those who have been charged with a crime. The legal process encompassing criminal offenses can be relatively fast. In addition to being questioned by law enforcement, you may be required to present yourself at a hearing to listen to your charges and make a plea. Following this procedure, you may also have to attend further court meetings and a trial. Although you can choose a state provided lawyer, or represent yourself, it’s advisable to have a Phoenix AZ criminal lawyer on your side.
How a Criminal Lawyer Phoenix AZ Trusts Can Represent You
By hiring a criminal lawyer in Phoenix AZ, you can feel peace of mind in knowing that your legal rights can be protected. Whether you’re facing allegations of a crime or have been charged, a criminal lawyer Phoenix AZ offers may speak on your behalf. Acting as your voice, lawyers at Lorona Mead understands the legal process and can help you to navigate it in the most effective manner possible. There are a number of different services which a criminal lawyer Phoenix AZ respects can assist with; these may include:
If you are convicted of a felony, you could face lengthy jail or prison time, thousands of dollars in fines, and a felony criminal record. It is important that you know your rights and that you have an experienced attorney on your side. The experienced attorneys at Lorona Mead can fight for you and ensure that your rights are protected.
Misdemeanors are crimes with a punishment ranging from a small fine to a loss of freedom for up to one year. Our firm is experienced in representing individuals in many types of misdemeanor cases including DUI, assault, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, and more. We can help bring your case to a successful resolution.
Successful Appellate advocacy requires highly skilled attorneys with an extensive knowledge of the law and a mastery of complex rules of procedure. If you are unhappy with the outcome of your criminal matter you may be entitled to appeal your matter to a higher court for review. The experienced appellate attorneys at Lorona Mead can help.
Post-conviction relief is the right of a person convicted of a crime to have his or her criminal conviction or sentence reviewed by a court for errors or mistakes. Our experienced attorneys can help you navigate the complex and time sensitive process.
Questions to Ask a Criminal Lawyer
In order to find out if a criminal lawyer Phoenix AZ residents trust is right for you, it’s essential to ask the right questions during the initial consultation, such as:
- How many cases similar to mine have you handled? Not all criminal lawyers specialize in the same types of cases. If you are charged with theft, for example, it may not be a good idea to hire a criminal lawyer in Phoenix AZ who only has experience handling DUI cases. If you hire a lawyer who has handled a lot of cases similar to yours, you may get a better outcome.
- Do you think I have a strong case? Although a criminal lawyer Phoenix AZ locals respect can’t promise anything, he or she may evaluate the factors in your case and determine if you have a good chance of winning or not. Your lawyer may discuss the strengths and weaknesses with your case with you and inform you of all your options.
- Will you be the lawyer who handles my case? It is essential to make sure the lawyer you speak with during your initial consultation will be the one handling your case. In many large firms, lawyers sometimes pass off cases to their colleagues.
- What are your fees? Before you hire a criminal lawyer Phoenix AZ residents rely on, it is important to find out about his or her fees. Does this lawyer have a flat fee or charge by the hour? What is the total cost of the lawyer’s services?
- What is your caseload? During your consultation, do not forget to ask a Phoenix criminal lawyer about his or her current caseload. If a lawyer is working on a lot of cases right now, he or she might not have enough time to give your case the attention it deserves. When you are dealing with criminal charges, it is important to have lawyer who has time to work on your defense and answer your phone calls.
- How often do you go to trial? If it is beneficial to take your criminal case to trial, it is important to have a lawyer who has trial experience. If the lawyer you speak with just negotiates plea agreements, he or she might not have the confidence and experience to succeed at trial.
- Do you belong to any bar associations? It may be a good idea to find out if a criminal lawyer Phoenix AZ locals count on belongs to any bar associations. Being a part of these associations shows that a lawyer is dedicated to his or her craft.
- What is the best way to get in contact with you? When you are dealing with criminal charges, it’s likely that you have questions for a criminal lawyer Phoenix AZ offers from time to time. Find out if he or she prefers to be contacted by phone or email. Also, ask your lawyer how long he or she takes to respond to messages.
Lorona Mead: A Phoenix AZ Criminal Defense Lawyer On Your Side
Lorona Mead understands that this time can be full of emotions. You may feel confused about everything that is happening, leaving you to become vulnerable and afraid. For this reason it is essential to choose a lawyer you can trust to handle the entire process.
Any arrest charges are a serious matter and should be handled quickly and correctly. It is our priority to develop a strong defense for your case. Guided by years of experience and a desire to protect your freedom, we can work diligently to get you the best results possible. To schedule a consultation with a criminal lawyer Phoenix AZ offers, please call 602-385-6825.