The Importance of Hiring an Attorney to Protect Your Rights
If you are in need of a trucking accident lawyer Phoenix AZ drivers turn to for representation, contact Lorona Mead. If you have been seriously hurt by a reckless or negligent trucker, your rights should be protected. Otherwise, you may lose out on receiving fair compensation for your damages.
A Phoenix AZ trucking accident lawyer from Lorona Mead may help you recover costs from property damage as well as medical bills. Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for clients. Call us for a free case review to discover how our legal team may be able to help you.
The Complexity of Truck Accident Cases
As a general rule, truck accident litigation can be very complex. Most cases require a trucking accident lawyer Phoenix AZ offers to successfully litigate them. There are many reasons for this, but some of the biggest reasons are:
- Most insurance companies make every effort to minimize their payouts on claims. They may also use a delaying tactic in paying in the hope of wearing down the victim to make them give up in pursuing damages. The attorneys of Lorona Mead are familiar with these methods. We fight hard for our clients and pursue maximum damages and a timely payout on their behalf.
- Defending against victim lawsuits can be expensive for insurance companies. The attorneys at Lorona Mead can often negotiate a settlement for the maximum amount possible in lieu of taking the insurance company to court. This benefits our clients because they can move on with their lives sooner, and get the compensation they deserve.
- Trucking accident claims and lawsuits can involve multiple defendants. In addition to the trucker, the trucking company, truck manufacturer, and freight company might all be held liable to some extent for the accident victim’s injuries and damages. To successfully litigate these kinds of cases, it may be critically important to hire an experienced trucking accident lawyer in Phoenix AZ.
Recover Your Truck Accident Damages
Collisions between pedestrians or passenger vehicles and trucks are often very serious. This is because the size and weight of trucks can inflict tremendous damage during a collision. When you hire a trucking accident lawyer Phoenix AZ provides, he or she can pursue compensation for your accident related damages. Some of the most common damages include:
- Medical costs: surgery, post-surgery, physical rehabilitation, doctor’s visits, medications, etc.
- Future medical costs, such as likely surgeries and long term rehabilitation or other treatments.
- Wages lost due to inability to work, partial wages for reduced workloads, wage differential if your injury forces you to take a lower-paying job.
- Pain and suffering, a dollar amount which can be challenging to assess. An experienced trucking accident lawyer Phoenix AZ accident victims have hired in similar circumstances can more adequately determine an appropriate monetary value.
- Loss of enjoyment or happiness due to the injury or injuries suffered. An experienced attorney can help you to make this determination.
The Right Attorney
Hiring an attorney who thoroughly understands complex trucking laws can make all the difference in your case. Contact an experienced Lorona Mead trucking accident lawyer Phoenix AZ commuters call first.