The family oriented team of Lorona Mead continually strives to achieve excellence for their clients. We have demonstrated this with a proven track record of positive outcomes for the people we have fought for. We do not rest until we know that we have gone far above and beyond our call of duty to ensure that justice is served.
Lorona Mead wants to foster a bright and committed student in their quest to accomplish their goals at the highest level of excellence that they can. We hope that by helping to fund this student’s education, we will be helping them to gain experience to help them navigate through difficult and complex matters on their own- and to ultimately find a career where they can continue to help people in a field that the student is passionate about.
Essay Question – 1,000 word maximum
Describe a situation where you have been committed to excellence and strove to achieve above and beyond what was required of you to reach a goal. What was your goal and how did you go about achieving it? Describe the person or people (other than yourself) who were positively impacted by your efforts towards excellence. How did your efforts make a positive outcome in this person or these people’s lives? How is the experience you just described informing your career goals?
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students and high school seniors (and students who possess a GED) who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment to excellence through past and present personal, volunteer, professional and/or educational experiences.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above.
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay question above
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: December 15, 2017
Award Announcement: January 15, 2018
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to:
If you have questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org