If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, you may want to consider talking to a car accident lawyer Phoenix AZ relies on. The injury you suffered has likely caused you physical and emotional distress. While no amount of money can truly make up for your pain and suffering, a financial settlement may allow you the space to recover and heal. An experienced car accident lawyer Phoenix AZ has to offer, such as one from Lorona Mead, may help you get justice for everything you have been through.
Common Car Accident Injuries
A car accident can cause a number of different injuries. Some of them may be life-threatening while others are more minor. Here are some of the most common car accident injuries:
- Concussions: If you head hits any surface during a motor vehicle accident, like the steering wheel or window, you might suffer a concussion. If the concussion is mild, rest might be all you need to heal the injury. However, if the concussion is more severe, it may require surgery.
- Neck Injuries: If a car accident causes your head to shake, it can put a lot of stress on your neck, leading to strains or sprains. This is more commonly known as “whiplash.” If a neck injury is severe, it may require physical therapy or surgery.
- Broken Bones: Broken bones are also common in car accidents. While many broken bones can be repaired with a cast, more serious cases may require surgery. The recovery process for any broken bone could take weeks and may require substantial medical care or physical therapy.
No matter what types of injuries you endure, it’s important to get copies of your medical records for your car accident lawyer Phoenix AZ trusts. These medical documents could serve as proof that you were indeed hurt during the car accident, and could help determine a fair financial settlement that would compensate you for your losses.
When You May Need a Phoenix AZ Car Accident Lawyer
While some people choose to handle their car accident lawsuits by themselves, there are some instances where it could be invaluable to hire a car accident lawyer Phoenix AZ respects.
- You Were Seriously Injured: If you suffered severe injuries during a car accident that may affect you for many years, you may have a large claim and may need a car accident lawyer in Phoenix AZ to help you through the process.
- Your Medical Bills Are Expensive: If your injuries required extensive medical treatment, it could potentially cost you tens of thousands of dollars. An experienced car accident lawyer may help you get reimbursed for these medical bills.
- You Have to Go to Court: If you are required to take your car accident lawsuit to court, it may be beneficial to obtain counsel and representation prior to any hearings. Being in front of judges, lawyers, and other court personnel can be intimidating. A car accident lawyer Phoenix AZ counts on may help you prepare for court and make sure your legal rights are protected.
At our firm, we’re proud to serve the local area and to provide legal counsel to local residents. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you may be entitled to a financial settlement. For more information about hiring a car accident lawyer Phoenix AZ offers, contact Lorona Mead at 602-385-6825.